Hey! Finally I've re-opened a blog, too.
You know, sometimes seeing someone's blog make you want to create one too. And which blog pushed me to create this one? Yep, some of you has already guessed. Anette's Blog. I recommend it to everyone, it's full of nice posts and really great photos.

Some of you may also ask what I will talk about in this blog. I'll try to talk about everything that touches me, so I'll review CDs, films, books.. and I'll also try to speak about social things, like rights, opinions on modern society.. and for those of you who love to hear things about lives.. well, you won't be disappointed.

Last thing I have to say: I'm truly sorry for how it looks this blog. I'm currently talking with some wonderful guys about how it will look like, so they can provide me a great design!

Until the next time.. see you! And hugs!

3 comments:

Hey Mark! I'm the first one! Your ideas are great, as always and this blog seems it'll become a wonderful place to visit.. You know, I'll always be here if you need help, alright? Byeeeee!
Mattia.

Hey, Mattia! Why don't you create a blog too?

I don't want to compete with you... And maybe one day I'd abandon it and I won't create a beautiful blog like you do! XD

Post a Comment