Hey guys!

Just a quick update on this blog's status: I put a template I found, since the project I have in mind will take a lot of time. But I'll swear it will be done. It's just a long and tiring work to do. I already have it in mind - it will be about the ocean. I can't say anymore.
But I'm so excited about it! I hope you'll like it when it will be ready. I have to start a quest for the nicest photos, and then I'll code it.

At the moment I feel a bit sad, right now Nightwish are playing at Sauna Open Air, a Finnish Open Air festival. I would have loved to be there, hepping and singing along.
Next time they'll be here, I will buy a ticket. Alternatives? Yep, Going to see them abroad in 2010. On the first show of the tour, so the setlist will be a surprise.. if I had done this for Brixton Academy in 2009, I would have probably died when the beginning of Dead Boy's Poem came in.
If I survived that, I would have died 120% the moment Jukka started drumming the now famous intro to Ghost Love Score, which is surely in my top 3 favourite songs of all time.

I am sad for another thing, too. Today I've put in the stereo Iron Maiden's "A Matter of Life and Death" CD. I started to sing along, and I pretty much sucked. I didn't have the voice, I couldn't switch well from head voice to chest voice.. I hope to be more in shape next time. And I should remember - no coffee, no milk before singing. Ever.

Now I'll go drinking some water and posting a bit on Nightwish Forum. I hope the guys there are prepared, a storm of boredom and apathy will come over there when I'll log-in.

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment