Hey guys - it's a bit late here in Italy, 00:30 to be accurate. Still, while browsing for scandinavian cams, I found a gorgeous webcam from Visby.

For those of you who didn't know (and I was one of you before today), Visby is a city located in Sweden. But enough talk, watch this pic. Click on it to see it in full dimensions.



I mean, come on. Just look at the sky. Isn't it wonderful? I find it breathtaking. So breathtaking that I had to post it despite my laziness, eheh..

However, I also want to post a pic from a pastry I found while surfing wikipedia. I'm absolutely curious about it, I want to taste this.. Runebergintorttu.





Wikipedia says it's seasoned with almonds and rum, with raspberry jam in a sugar ring. Yum Yum. Want to taste it absolutely. Too bad it's easy to find just in Finland and only during a particular month =(
I'll go to eat my chocolate milk with biscuits now - too sad they are simple biscuits and not that delicious yummy yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment